Haiti’s President Jovenel Moïse was assassinated while under the protection of a security apparatus “from the United States itself” says Haitian political analyst and activist Patrick Mettelus in an interview with teleSUR’s Tatiana Pérez on Es Noticia (Wednesday, July 7).
“The United States has always used the same script and Haiti is their laboratory to see how it goes.”
“Right now we have more armed gangs than schools. Right now we have more armed gangs than possibilities to eat..” Haitian activist and analyst Patrick Mettelus.
- Colombian Mercenaries Behind President’s Assassination
- On Assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moïse: Black Alliance for Peace Smells a Rat
- After Delmas 32 Massacre, a Demonstration, Accusations, and a Riposte
- De facto President of Haiti Jovenel Moïse Assassinated
- Haitian Movements Caution against Foreign Intervention Following Moïse’s Assassination