Two new vaccines, both developed in Cuba, have shown remarkable efficacy in clinical trials. Three dose vaccine Abdala showed 92.28% efficacy in phase 3 trials which is among the highest in vaccines developed so far. It is also crucial to remember that Cuba developed these vaccines even as it continues to suffer under the crippling blockade imposed by the US.
- Cuba Libre to be COVID-Libre: Five Vaccines and Counting
- Cuba’s COVID-19 Vaccines: A Journey of Collaboration and Revolutionary Solidarity
- Cuba: The Full Story on Soberana 01/02/Plus, Abdala, and Mambisa
- Cuba’s Abdala and Soberana 02 Vaccines Near the Finish Line
- Under the Radar and at Warp Speed Cuba Leads Latin America Towards Affordable Covid-19 Vaccines
- Like the Virus, the Blockade Suffocates and Kills, and it Must Stop!
- United Nations: 184 Nations against the U.S. Blockade of Cuba