Airstrikes that the US claim were instrumental in the killing of their Daesh asset,Abu Baker al-Baghdadi, did not actually happen, according to Maj.Gen. Igor Konashenkov, of the Russian Ministry of Defense:
“No airstrikes performed by US aircraft or aircraft belonging to the so called ‘international coalition’ were detected on Saturday or during the following days.Since the moment of the final Daesh’s defeat at the hands of the Syrian government army supported by Russian Aerospace Forces in early 2018, yet another ‘death’ of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi does not have any strategic importance regarding the situation in Syria or the actions of the remaining terrorists in Idlib.”
This latest announcement follows Russia’s publication of evidence of the US theft and export of Syrian oil and the release of a statement by the Russian and Syrian Joint Coordination Committee on crimes committed against civilians and refugees by the US and their proxies and the obstruction of efforts to free citizens living in inhumane conditions in Rukban Camp.
- Russian Satellite Images Reveal US Operations Engaged in the Criminal Theft of Syria’s Oil: Response to Comments by the US Minister of Defense
- Russian and Syrian Joint Coordination Committee Named the Main Reasons Hampering the Evacuation of Refugees from Rukban
- US Tries to Reverse Syrian Fortunes with “Baghdadi Raid”
- Unconfirmed Reports on Killing Abu Baker al-Baghdadi by US Forces
- In Desperate Propaganda Move, the US Claim to Have Killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi – Again!
- Doubts Cast Over ISIL’s Baghdadi Raid as US Officials Say He Was Buried at Sea
- US Propaganda on Baghdadi’s Death Aims to Undermine Efforts of Resistance Axis
- The (In)significance of Baghdadi Being “Dead”
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: US “Fighting”Terror Group with Fictional Leaders
- From July, 2017: Iraqi Intelligence: Baghdadi Lives in Syria