On June 1 and 2, more than 26 workers’ delegations from the transport, field and fishing sectors of several countries gathered in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela to express their solidarity with the Government of President Nicolás Maduro and the Venezuelan people, against the siege and the criminal and illegal blockade of the United States against the nation.In the first International Anti-Imperialist Meeting of the Transport, Field and Fishing Working Class, it was agreed to create a block of support from the peoples and unions of the world to Venezuela, a formation of communication guerrillas, to bring the truth of what happens in our country and dismantle the lies spread by the transnationals of communication, with the active participation of Venezuelan workers in defense of the homeland in civic-military union.
The international meeting had representatives from Turkey, Brazil, France, England, Peru, Ecuador, Panama, Mexico, Cuba, Portugal, Chile and Venezuela, counting the support of the World Federation of Trade Unions (WFTU).
DECLARATION OF CARACAS
“INTERNATIONAL ANTI-IMPERIALIST MEETING OF THE WORKING CLASS OF TRANSPORTATION, FISHING AND COMMUNICATION IN SOLIDARITY WITH VENEZUELA AND THE PRESIDENT OBRERO NICOLÁS MADURO MOROS
Caracas-Venezuela, from May 31 to June 2, 2019
In homage to Simón Bolívar, José Martí, Sandino, Salvador Allende, Fidel Castro and Hugo Rafael Chávez Frías, some of the most notable anti-imperialist fighters of Latin America and the Caribbean, have been summoned to meet in Caracas, birthplace of the father of the Fatherland, Simón Bolívar, constituting us as a working group for political debate, with the purpose of ratifying our solidarity with the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and the worker president NICOLÁS MADURO MOROS, BEFORE the US Government INTROMISSION, THREATS AND AGGRESSIONS, the OAS and the European Parliament, as well as groups of governments of the fascist right ruling countries, kneeling before the North American Empire.
There are clear actions directed through planned and systematic attempts to DEFEAT THE LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT OF NICOLAS MADURO, WHO WAS DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED BY THE VENEZUELAN PEOPLE ON 20 MAY 2018, IN FREE AND SOVEREIGN ELECTIONS, AS WELL AS TO APPROPRIATE OUR RESOURCES AND OUR NATURAL RICHES, infamous intentions also to steal our Venezuelan companies abroad, as happened with CITGO, and the accounts of the Venezuelan state that add up to approximately 30,000 billion dollars, funds belonging to Venezuelans, INTERNATIONAL RESERVES and FINANCIAL resources destined to the acquisition abroad of supplies for health, industry, food and in general for. the support and development of Venezuela, trying to intimidate or destroy a FREE AND PEACEFUL PEOPLE OF LATIN AMERICA, THROUGH THEIR MILITARY POWER in order to impose the supremacist Monroe doctrine (America for Americans).
We mean first of all this initiative of the United Federation of Transport Workers of America and the Caribbean (FUTAC), directed by RICARDO MALDONADO OLIVARES, together with the International Union of Transport, Fisheries and Communication Workers Unions (UIS), Represented in this meeting by its General Secretary ALI RIZA (Turkey) with the support in Venezuela of the Latin American Transporters’ Union the Alba (ULTA), the Inter-Union Central of Brazil, the National Banking Union of Brazil, the National Union of Railway Workers of France (YELLOW VESTS), National Executive Committee RMT of England, Union of Transport of Cargo Branches and related (SUTCRA), National Confederation of Mototaxistas of Peru, Workers’ Committee Continental Tire Andina SA (ERCO Ecuador), National Union del Transporte (SINUTRA Panamá), (Unified Union of Construction Workers Bernal, Terracer, Transporters, Similar and Related to the State of Quintana de México), National Trade Union of Workers of Transport and Ports of Cuba, National Union of Workers of Communications, Information Technology and Electronics (CTC Cuba), Federation of Transport and Communication Unions ( FECTRANS CGTP Portugal), Unified National Confederation of Transport Workers and Allied Workers of Chile (CONUTT), Confederation of Workers of Mining and Integral Services (CONSTRACOMS), Federation of Contractors Workers of Anglo America of Chile, National Union of Interempresas of Workers of Services and related activities (Chile) and the Bolivarian Socialist Center for the Workers of the City, the Field and the Fishing (CSBT CCP) represented by its President WILLS RANGEL, with the support of the World Federation of Trade Unions (WFTU) through the Secretary General World GEORGE MAVRIKOS and MARCO TULIO DIAZ Vice President of the World Presidential Council of the FSM.
Presidents, workers and workers representing national Centrals, Federations and Trade Unions, as well as Bolivarian movements of transport, fishing, communication, construction, banking, port, chemical, oil, railroad workers from the United Kingdom, Turkey, France, Brazil, Panama, Venezuela and the written contest, Cuba, Portugal, Spain, Nigeria, Syria, Republic of the Congo, Russia, Nicaragua, Uruguay, USA, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Bolivia and Argentina, the National Constituent Assembly (ANC) represented by the Constituent HUMBERTO CLARK, the Constituent GLEIMAN VANEGAS, for the Workers’ Staff of the Bolivarian National Militia 1Tte JOSE BRICEÑO; in whose names testimonials and endorsements have been received, to the agreements and declarations that are derived from the meeting product of the working tables, whose thematic axes revolved around the
- CREATION OF AN INTERNATIONAL BLOCK OF THE WORKING CLASS IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH STRATEGIC ALLIANCES POLITICAL AND SOCIAL,
- PRODUCTIVE AND VALUE OF WORK AND
- THE DEFENSE OF OUR CONQUESTS FOR THE HISTORICAL CONSTRUCTION OF SOCIALISM OF THE 21ST CENTURY.
DECLARE FROM HEREON IN PERMANENT MOBILIZATION AND ACTION AT THE INTERNATIONAL LEVEL WITH THE WFTU IN EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA, LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN IN ORDER TO CREATE A COMMUNICATIONAL STRUCTURE TO DISSEMINATE THE TRUTHS ABOUT THE BIG HOMELAND, AND SPECIFICALLY THE CASE OF VENEZUELA.
WE CONSTITUTE OURSELVES IN A TRUE STRENGTH OF INTERNATIONAL SOLIDARITY TO FACE THE MEDIA “CANALLA” OF TRANSNATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS THAT TRANSMIT LIES AND LIES TO JUSTIFY ITS INTERVENTIONS, ECONOMIC BLOCKADES AND TO IMPOSE DEATH, OPPRESSION AND DEHABILITATION ON PROGRESSIVE PEOPLES THROUGH WAR.
Having listened to the TESTIMONIES of the international delegations present and the recognition of the national leadership,
- To fight for our rights and demands that must be united to the needs and happiness of our peoples, which is threatened by fascism, imperialism, neo colonialism and the war promoted by the government of the USA.
- The left must resurface with new forces, alternatives and strategies of political power, in the hands of recognized revolutionary leaders throughout Latin America and the Caribbean and project it in alliance with Europe and the rest of the world to defeat the right-wing neo-fascist offensive that has been increasing the pain and suffering of the Workers of America, Europe, Africa and other regions.
- We have to go from rhetorical Solidarity to its materialization, for that reason, the trade union class was present in Venezuela, one of the victims of the imperialist offensive, because its OBJECTIVE IS TO BREAK SOCIALISM.
- We call for the expansion of an International Solidarity Front with the workers, peoples and progressive forces of Latin America that resist the offensive of big capital, of imperialism and of reactionary and fascist forces in various countries, particularly in Venezuela, the object of a campaign of destabilization, economic war and interference led by the US;
- WE CONDEMN and REJECT the US blockade of more than 60 years that the heroic people of Fidel have suffered, Che, Camilo, Raúl, our sister Socialist Republic of Cuba;
- This International Meeting is in solidarity with the workers of the Brazilian people, who persist in the struggle for a future of progress and social justice, sovereign development and peace for their people, in a country liberated from the domination of big capital and of imperialism, LULA LIVRE; also with our brothers of France (YELLOW VESTS), the cause of the Working Class of France, England, Turkey, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Argentina, Cuba, Portugal, Spain, Nigeria, Syria, Peru, Republic of the Congo, Russia, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Uruguay and the USA; the cause of Venezuela is the cause of all the Workers of the World.
- We stand in Solidarity with the workers and the Colombian people, to whom the fascist narco-government of Duque does not hesitate to mercilessly repress, the union and peasant movement, by assassinating its leaders with impunity;
- We demand respect for the rights of migrants and refugees, enshrined in international law and the end of imperialist interference and aggression in the field of international relations, we demand respect for the sovereignty and independence of States and we declare ourselves in defense of the rights and achievements of peoples, including economic and social development.
- We exalted the Liberator Father Simón Bolívar, the Supreme Commander Hugo Chávez Frías in his postulates to defend the Independence, Sovereignty of the Peoples. We give special recognition to all the leaders of the International Working Class who have stayed here with us on the sacred land of the greatest in America, the liberator Simón Bolívar, of the giant Hugo Chávez Frias who raised the banners of 21st century Socialism to give the greatest possible amount of happiness to our people.
In many countries of the world, REVOLUTION is now inevitable. That fact is not determined by the will of ANYONE because it is determined by the appalling conditions of exploitation in which the peoples live on our BELOVED MOTHER EARTH, the development of the REVOLUTIONARY consciousness of the masses, the WORLD CRISIS OF IMPERIALISM and the UNIVERSAL movement of the struggle of the subjugated PEOPLE …! It is important that we do not lose sight of the magnificent reflections of our most BELOVED FATHER SIMÓN BOLÍVAR:
…. “The Freedom of the world is dependent on the health of America.”
America is Freedom, America is Equality, America is Socialism, America is the Unity of all the Peoples of the World, America is the eternal flame of the Hope of the Workers. Today Venezuela is the light
Long Live the Fight of the International Working Class of Transport, Communication and Fisheries.
Long live Brazil. LULA LIVRE …!
Viva France, Viva Turkey, Viva Panama, Viva Inglaterra and all those who have expressed solidarity with Venezuela.
LONG LIFE TO THE HEROIC VENEZUELA OF BOLÍVAR, CHAVEZ AND MADURO.
RICARDO MALDONADO / Secretary General – Unitary Federation of Transport Workers Latin America and the Caribbean
For the Promoter Committee
FELIX JARAMILLO Latin American Union of Transporters of the Dawn