The United States and its partners are quietly preparing a brutal “Plan to Overthrow the Dictatorship of Venezuela: The Masterstroke“, which is already underway and whose first part would begin before the upcoming Venezuelan elections and, if they do not succeed in overthrowing President Nicolás Maduro with this new offensive, which will include the use of the whole propaganda and media apparatus available to them plus violent actions in “defense of democracy“, they will implement Plan B, which will bring in several countries to launch a “multilateral force” to intervene militarily. Panama, Colombia, Brazil, Guyana are all key components of the military operation, with the support of Argentina and “other friends,” under Pentagon control. They already have made preparations on the bases they now occupy in the countries that border Venezuela with hospitals and centers to collect provisions for their soldiers.
The document analyzes the current situation ratifying the war being waged against Venezuela, but also the perverse scheme of psychological warfare that justifies the persecution, harassment, discredit and criminal lies that are used to end not only the popular leaders but to subjugate the peoples of the region.
Referring to the current situation in Venezuela, the Plan mentions that the “Chavista Venezuelan dictatorship is shaken as a result of its internal problems, with the great shortage of food, the exhaustion of income from external sources of money and unbridled corruption, which has diminished its international support. This had been won with petrodollars, but now the national currency is in a steady decline.”
They assume that this scenario, which they admit having created themselves, with a terrifying impunity, will not change. In this case they justify their actions affirming that the Venezuelan government will resort to new “populist” measures to conserve power.
It is amazing where they place the opposition that the United States itself handles, advises and pays, on the understanding that “the corrupt Maduro regime will collapse, but unfortunately the opposing forces that defend democracy and welfare of their people do not have sufficient power to put an end to the nightmare of Venezuela because of their own internal disputes and corruption. They also lack roots that would allow them to take maximum advantage of this situation to pass over the state of poverty the left dictatorship has submerged the country into.”
What is frightening is that while they consider that this is “a criminal action in Latin America,” referring to the government of Venezuela – a government that has never acted against any of its neighbors and that has extended an intense regional and worldwide solidarity. The US plan argues that “democracy extends to America, a continent in which radical populism was destined to take control. Argentina, Ecuador and Brazil are examples of this. This rebirth ofdemocracy (as they call it) is supported by the conditions of the region that is in their favor. This is the moment for the United States to prove with concrete actions that it is involved in a process in which the overthrow of the Venezuelan dictatorship will surely result in a pivotal shift.”
On the other hand, they encourage US President Donald Trump to act considering that “this is the Trump administration’s first opportunity to and carry forward its vision of democracy and security,” and to convince him that “his active participation is crucial, not only for the administration but for the continent and the world. The moment has arrived.” This means “intensifying the definitive overthrow of Chavism and the expulsion of his representative, undermining popular support” of the government and “to encourage popular dissatisfaction by increasing the process of destabilization and shortages” [to] “ensure the irreversible deterioration of its current dictator.”
If ones wants to fully understand the art of counterinsurgency perversion, it is enough to read the part in which the document refers to the president of Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro, encouraging to “besiege him, ridicule him and show him as a symbol of awkwardness and incompetence, and expose him as a puppet of Cuba.”
But it also suggests, “to exacerbate the division among the members of the government group, revealing the differences in their living conditions and those of their followers and at the same time encouraging them to keep these divergences growing.”
The plan is designated to be executed quickly and furiously, such as the measures taken by the servants of Washington, Mauricio Macri (Argentina) and Michel Temer (Brazil), both with a scandalous history of corruption but transformed by the Empire into “leaders of transparency” that “took measures” in very short time bringing the destruction of the national States with the same certainty of the firing of a missile.
The document signed by the head of the US Southern Command demands making the Maduro government unsustainable by forcing him to give up, negotiate or escape. This Plan to end in very short terms the so-called “dictatorship” of Venezuela calls for, “Increased internal instability to critical levels,the decapitalization of the country, the escape of foreign capital and the deterioration of the national currency, through the application of new inflationary measures that increase this deterioration.”
Another goal is; “To obstruct all imports and at the same time discourage potential foreign investors” -and here one can really see the goodness of the Empire -“to contribute to make the situation of the population more critical.”
Also the Plan includes in its 11 pages, “To appeal to domestic allies as well as other people inserted in the national scenario with the aim of generating protests, riots and insecurity, pillage, looting, robbery, assaults and kidnappings of ships and other means of transport, with the intention of depriving the country of all goods, across all borders and other possible ways, endangering the national security of its neighbors.”
They consider it important to “cause victims” and to point out that the Venezuelan government is responsible by “magnifying, in front of the world, the humanitarian crisis, to which the country is subjected“, using the lie of a generalized corruption of the rulers and “linking the government to the drug trafficking to discredit its image before the world and its domestic followers.” Also to “promote fatigue among the members of the PSUV “[Unified Socialist Party of Venezuela] inciting dissent among themselves, to break up relations with the government and so that they reject the measures and restrictions that also affects them and make them as weak as the opposition is, creating friction between the PSUV and Somos Venezuela.”
The proposal goes up in tone when calling, “For structuring a plan to achieve the desertion of the most qualified professionals in the country, to leave them without any professionals at all, which will further aggravate the internal situation and in this sense once again blame the government.”
The military hand
This Plan calls, “to use army officers as a definitive solution alternative” by “continuing to harden the condition within the Armed Forces to carry out a coup d’état, before the end of 2018, if this crisis does not cause the dictatorship to collapse or if the dictator does not decide to step aside.”
Understanding that all the above can fail, and with evident contempt for the Venezuelan opposition, the Plan calls for “keeping steady the continuous fire on the border with Colombia, multiplying the traffic of goods, the movement of paramilitaries, armed incursions and drug trafficking, provoking armed incidents with the security forces on the Venezuelan border“. And additionally, “recruit paramilitaries mostly from the refugee camps in Cúcuta, La Guajira and Norte de Santander, areas widely populated by Colombian citizens who emigrated to Venezuela and have now returned, fleeing from the regime that intensified the destabilization between the borders between the two countries, using the empty space left by the FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia), the ELN (National Liberation Army) and the activities in the area of the Gulf Cartel (paramilitary).”
Here come the plans structuring the final blow.
“Prepare the involvement of allied forces in support of the Venezuelan army officers or to control the internal crisis in case the initiative is delayed (…) to establish a fast timeline that prevents the dictator to continue gaining control of the internal scenario If it were necessary to act before the elections stipulated for the next month of April.”
Actually, those elections will be on May 20 and from now on the United States and its servile allies have made it known that they will not recognize them.
The essence of the question is; “To obtain the cooperation and support of the allied authorities of friendly countries (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Panama and Guyana). To organize the provisions of the troops, logistic and medical support from Panama. Make good use of the facilities of electronic surveillance and smart signals; of hospitals and facilities deployed in Darién (Panamanian jungle), the drone equipment of Plan Colombia, as well as the lands of the former military bases of Howard and Albroock (Panama) as well as those belonging to Río Hato. Also in the United Nations Humanitarian Regional Center, designed for humanitarian catastrophe and emergency situations, which has an air landing field and its own warehouses.”
As we can see, it is already an intervention scenario where it is proposes, “To advance the stationing of fighter jets and helicopters, armored vehicles, intelligence positions and special military logistics units of police, military officers and prisons. To develop the military operation under an international banner, sponsored by the Conference of Latin American Armies,under the protection of the OAS and the supervision, in the legal and media context, of its Secretary General Luis Almagro.”
And moreover, “Uniting Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Panama to contribute a good number of troops, make use of their geographic proximity and experience in operations in forested or jungle regions. Strengthening its international status with the presence of combat units from the United States and the aforementioned nations; under the general command of the Joint Chiefs of Staff led by the United States.”
It is amazing the impunity with which everything is being prepared behind the backs of the people, in absolute illegality. This makes the recent military maneuvers of the United States in this region on the border of Brazil with Venezuela, Brazil, Peru and Colombia.
The document goes on to say, “Using the facilities of the Panamanian territory for the rearguard and the capabilities of Argentina for the security of its ports and maritime positions (…)“
But in addition, it is foreseen, “to promote international participationin this effort as part of the Multilateral Operation with contributions from States, non-state organizations and international bodies and provide adequate logistics, intelligence, support, anticipating especially the most valuable points in Aruba, Puerto Carreño, Inirida, Maicao , Barranquilla and Sincelejo in Colombia, and Roraima, Manaus and Boavista in Brazil.”
This is an incredible map of an announced intervention of war.
The plan is to silence “the ever present symbolism of Chávez, his representatives and popular support and to maintain the harassment of the dictator as the sole individual responsible for the crisis in which he has submerged the nation” and his closest supporters, who will be accused of the crisis and the impossibility of leaving it.
In another paragraph it calls, “To intensify the discontent against the Maduro regime (…) point out the incompetence of the integration mechanisms created by the regimes of Cuba and Venezuela, especially the ALBA (Bolivarian Alliance of the Peoples of Our America) and Petrocaribe.”
Regarding the media theme, the plan designed by the United States calls to increase within the country, through local and foreign media, the dissemination of messages designed and based on testimonies and publications originating in the country itself, making use of all possible capacities, including social networks, and on the other hand “call through the media the need to put an end to the situation because it is essentially unsustainable.”
One of the last paragraphs of the document is about “securing” or showing the use of violent means by the “dictatorship” to obtain international support, using “all the capabilities of the Psychological War of the United States Army.”
In other words, repeating the same scenarios of lies, armed with news, false photographs and videos, and everything already used in the colonial wars of the 21st century.
The document also states that “the United States should support internally the American states that support it”, raise the image of those states and the “multilateral order of institutions of the inter-American system, as instruments for the solution of regional problems and to promote the need to send a UN Military Force for the imposition of peace, once the corrupt dictatorship of Nicolás Maduro is overthrown.
We denounce that the US and the OAS, implemented a plan to defeat #Venezuela: Before the elections they will carry out violent actions supported by the media and after the elections will try a military invasion with the Armed Forces of neighboring countries. Evo Morales Ayma
We are concerned about the denunciation of Argentine journalist, Stella Calloni, about a coup that pretends to end the government of President Nicolás Maduro. We reject US intentions to impose a multilateral force to militarily intervene Venezuela.
– Evo Morales Ayma (@evoespueblo) May 14, 2018
23 FEB 2018
PLAN TO OVERTHROW THE VENEZUELAN DICTATORSHIP “MASTERSTROKE”
UNITED STATES SOUTHERN COMMAND 23 FEBRUARY 2018
The Venezuelan Chavista dictatorship staggers as a result of its frequent internal problems; there is a great shortage of foodstuffs, an exhaustion of the sources of foreign currency and a rampant corruption. The international support, won with petrodollars, becomes scarcer each time and the purchasing power of its national currency is in a constant downfall.
Such scenario is not supposed to change, but the Venezuelan present-day leaders, as they usually do, in their despair to preserve their power, are capable to appeal to new populist measures that perpetuate their positions of privilege; the only mechanism that sustains them obstinate to the struggle to hold on their positions.
Maduro’s corrupt regimen will collapse but regrettably, the divided opposing forces, legitimate defenders of democracy and the well-being of their people, do not have power enough to put an end to the Venezuelan nightmare and the awakening of theirs beloved nation at a luminous dawn, in which the vision of fortune, true peace and tranquility predominate for their fellow citizens.
The internal disputes, the supreme particular likings, the corruption similar to the one of their rivals, as well as the scarcity of rooting, do not grant them the opportunity to make the most of this situation and to give the necessary step to overturn the state of penury and precariousness in which the pressure group, that exercises the leftist dictatorship, has submerged the country. We are at the presence of an unprecedented criminal action in Latin America.
This affects the entire region, there is no respect to international right and local political alternatives are unacceptable.
Democracy spreads out in America, continent in which radical populism was intended to take over. Argentina, Ecuador and Brazil are examples of it. The rebirth of democracy has the support of the most valuable determinations, and the conditions in the regions run in its favour.
It is the time for the United States to prove, with concrete actions, that they are implicated in that process, where overthrowing Venezuelan dictatorship will surely mean a continental turning point.
It is the first opportunity of the Trump Administration to bring forward the vision in reference to security and democracy. Showing its active commitment is crucial, not only for the administration, but also for the continent and for the world.
The time has come to
Step to speed up the definite overthrow of Chavismo and the expulsion of its representative:
Undermining the decadent popular support to Government.
- Encouraging popular dissatisfaction by increasing scarcity and rise in price of the foodstuffs, medicines and other essential goods for the inhabitants. Making more harrowing and painful the scarcities of the main basic merchandises.
Securing he the present-day dictator’s irreversible deterioration
- Developing actions to encourage the egocentrism and the verbal incontinence of the Dictator, compelling him to fall into mistakes that generate greater distrust and rejection domestically, while continuing to minimize the international significance of his public figure.
- To beseige him, to ridicule him and to pose him as symbol of awkwardness and incompetence. To expose him as a puppet of Cuba. Exacerbating the division among members of the governing group. Revealing the differences in his living conditions with respect to those of his followers, at the same time to incite them to keep on increasing those divergences. Highlighting examples as the ones of Rafael Ramirez from PDVSA and Nelson Mercengtes from gthe BCV.
- Making his government unsustainable, forcing him to claudication, to negotiate or to run away, as other close collaborators have done.
- Making provisions for a back or escaping door, in case he finally chooses to look for a safe port out of his country.
Increasing the internal instability to a critical level.
- Intensifying the undercapitalizatioin of the country, the leaking out of foreign currency and the deterioration of its monetary base, bringing about the application of new inflationary measures that increase its deterioration and that simultaneously provoke the citizens with less access — who support the present-day rulers — and those who are best positioned, to see their social status threatened or affected. Establishing that the use of bitcoin, Petro, is a key element in the deterioration of the economy, which is an unconstitutional and illegal manipulation of the national currency, useable for money laundering.
- Fully obstructing imports, and at the same time, discouraging potential foreign investors in order to contribute to make more critical the situation of the population — mainly in the sphere of oil, essential for any attempt of recuperation of the national economy.
- Appealing to domestic allies as well as other people inserted from abroad in the national scenario in order to generate protests, riots and insecurity, plunders, thefts, assaults and highjacking of vessels as well as other means of transportation, with the intention of deserting this country in crisis through all borderlands and other possible ways, jeopardizing in such a way the National Security of neighboring frontier nations. Causing victims and holding the Government responsible for them. Magnifying, in front of the world, the humanitarian crisis in which the country has been submitted to.
- Making use of the generalized corruption and the originating profits from their operations with prohibited drugs, to do away with their image in front of the world and their domestic followers.
- Promoting fatigue inside the members of the PSUV, inciting the annoyance and nonconformity among themselves, for them to break noisily away from the line of the Government; for them to refuse the measures and restrictions which also affect them, inciting the rising of internal politic factions, which divides it in its schism, making it as weak as the the opposition is. Creating frictions between the PSUV and “Somos Venezuela”.
- Structuring a plan to get the profuse desertion of the most qualified professionals from the country, in order “to leave it with no professionals at all”, which will aggravate even more the internal situation and along these lines putting the blame on of Government.
Using the army officers as an alternative of definite solution.
- Continuing hardening the conditions inside the Armed Forces to carry out a coup d’etat before concluding 2018, if the crisis does not make the dictatorship to collapse or the dictator does not decide to move aside.
- Continuing setting fire to the common frontier with Colombia. Multiplying the traffic of fuel and other goods. The movement of paramilitaries, armed raids and drug trafficking. Provoking armed incidents with the Venezuelan frontier security forces.
- Recruiting paramilitaries mainly in the campsites of refugees in Cucuta, La Guajira and the north of Santander, areas largely populated by Colombian citizens who emigrated to Venezuela and now return, run away from the regimen to intensify the destabilizing activities in the common frontier between both countries. Making use of the empty space left by the FARC, the belligerency of the ELN and the activities in the area of the Gulf Clan.
- Preparing the involvement of allied forces in support of the Venezuelan army officers or to control the internal crisis, in the event they delay too much in taking the initiative.
- Establishing a speedy time line that prevents the Dictator to continue winning control on the internal scenario. If it’s necessary, act before the elections stipulated for next April.
- Getting the support of the allied authorities of friendly countries (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Panama and Guyana).
- Organizing the provisioning, relief of troops, medical and logistic support from Panama. Making good use of the facilities of electronic surveillance and signals intelligence, the hospitals and its deployed endowments in Danen, the equipped airdromes for the Colombian Plan, as well as the landing fields of the old-time military bases of Howard and Albrook, as well as the one belonging to “Rio Halo”. In addition, the Humanitarian Regional Center of the United Nations, designed for situations of catastrophes and humanitarian emergency, which has an aerial landing field and its own warehouses.
- Moving on the basification of combat airplanes and choppers, armored conveyances, intelligence positions, and special military and logistics units (police and military district attorneys and prisons).
- Developing the military operation under international flag, patronized by the Conference of American Armies, under the protection of the OAS and the supervision, in the legal and media context, of the Secretary General Luis Almagro. Declaring the necessity that the continental commandment be strengthened to act, using the instrument of the Inter-American Democratic Charter, in order to avoid the democratic rupture.
- Binding Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Panama to the contribution of greater number of troops, to make use of their geographic proximity and experience in operations in forest regions. Strengthening their international condition with the presence of combat units from the United States of America and the other named countries, under the command of a Joint General Staff led by the USA.
- Using the facilities at Panamanian territory for the rear guard and the capacities of Argentina for the securing of the ports and the maritime positions.
- Leaning on Brazil and Guyana to make use of the migratory situation that we intend to encourage in the border with Guyana.
- Coordinating the support to Colombia, Brazil, Guyana, Aruba, Curacao, Trinidad and Tabago and other States in front of the flow of Venezuelan immigrants in the event of the crisis. Promoting international participation in this effort, as part of the multilateral operation with contribution of the States, Non-Profit Organizations and international bodies. Supplying the adequate logistic, intelligence, surveillance and control support.
- Anticipating, specially, the most vulnerable points in Arauca, Puerto Carreno and Ininda, Maicao, Barranquilla and Sincelejo, in Colombia, and Roramia, Manaos and Boa Vista, in Brazil.
- Silencing the symbolic presence of Chavez-representative of unit and popular support-, and in the other way around, keeping the harassment to the Dictator as the only responsible of the crisis in which he has submerged the nation.
- Holding the Dictator and his closer followers responsible, in the first place, for the prevailing crisis due to his inability to find the way out that the Venezuelans are in need of.
- Intensifying the media denouncement about the cubanization of Venezuela.
- Outstandingly intensifying the denouncement toward Maduro’s regimen, considering him:
- A criminal
- A illegitimate
- A thief of the wealth of the Venezuelan people
- Someone who plunders the national treasury to carry out his evasion
- Highlighting the incompetence of the mechanisms of integration created by the regimens of Cuba and Venezuela, specially the ALBA and PETROCARIBE, in order to tackle the situation of the country and their inability to find solutions to the problems that the citizens are facing.
- Increasing, inside the country and through the mass media established abroad, the dissemination of designed messages based on testimonies and publications originated in the country, making use of all the possible capacities, including the social networks.
- Claiming, through that mass media, the need to put an end to this situation because of its unsustainable essence.
- Justifying and assuring through violent means the international backup to the deposal of the dictatorship, displaying an extensive dissemination, inside the country and to the entire world, through all the open means and the capacities of the psychological war of the US ARMY.
- Assuring that the disclosed images and reports of the military actions are approved by the General Staff to prevent their manipulation and use by the enemy.
- The United States should entirely back up the OAS, strengthening the image of the OAS and other multilateral institutions for the inter-American system, as instruments for the solution to the regional problems.
- Promoting the request of the the dispatch of a UNO military force for the imposition of peace, once Nicolas Maduro’s corrupt dictatorship is defeated.
- Also See: