Rarely am I able to provide translations for important communiques. The following declarations were translated by the Libyan Resistance and published in stages over the past week. These are official translations, legal and historic documents.
They are important in that they reveal
- the true situation in Libya,
- the strength of the Resistance,
- the solidarity among the majority of Libyan Tribes,
- the tremendous progress made thus far in terms of unification of the people,
- the nationwide calls for a return to the government of popular authority established following the Al Fateh Revolution,
- the rejection of all forms of foreign intervention and interference in Libya’s sovereign affairs,
- the great love among the people,
- the love the people carry in their hearts for Muammar Al Qaddafi,
- the respect the Libyan people have for Saif Al Islam and their desire to have him take his place as their rightful leader,
- the relationship between the Libyan Tribes, the various branches of the Resistance and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Libya.
With much gratitude to Nicaragua’s FSLN for their support for Muammar Qaddafi and the Libyan people, I present the links which the pro-Sandinista web site Tortilla Con Sal, published today.
© Copyright 2017
Jamahiriya News Agency